How Does It Work?
To get started simply:
- Register at WritingClubWorld.com for free. This gives you access to the private Writers Area where you can upload your stories. Register Now! This will also add you to our mailing list (this list is 100% email safe, we never share your details) and you must stay subscribed to use the site.
- Upload your stories, these can be novel extracts or short stories/ Title, synopsis or summary (50 words) and the body of the story, up to 5,000 words each. You can upload a total of 3 stories at any one time, if you want to add a fourth, you'll have to delete one.
- Writing uploaded, you are now in the queue for a review as each upload has 3 x free credits.
- Your next job is review another writer's work to earn more credits. Please take your time over this and be kind and constructive. Review as you would wish to be reviewed. There is a reporting function if you want to report a review for any reason.
- Request a new Reading Assignment any time you like, from the left-hand menu, to earn credits and receive more reviews yourself. You will be offered the story that has the most credits assigned to it at the time thus rewarding the author who has reviewed the most stories themselves.
- If you don't like the look of the story / genre, you can reject and request a new story every 10 days. When you do that, you'll be assigned one at random (which may be the same genre as the one you originally rejected, but hopefully not).
- Each story you review will award you a reading credit and when assigned by you to one of your stories, will earn a review back for your story in turn.
- Each time you assign a reading credit to one of your stories it will automatically include your story in the queue to be reviewed (which is ordered according to number of reviewing credits) and send your story out for review when someone requests a new Reading Assignment.
- You can edit your story and synopsis as you develop your work through your learning and the constructive feedback. Click on the Stories link in the left-hand menu to edit your story
- Your story has a chance to get into the Top 10 Current stories chart (updated constantly) and the top scoring story each month will enter our Top 10 Historical chart. This is a showcase for the highest rated stories on the site over time.